Sunday 2 March 2014

A bit about me

Hey guys =^-^=

I'm Rikki, and I like to rawr. Hence the name RikkiRawrs

My birthday is on the 20th of February 2001. I turned 13 10 days ago! So many numbers, does it make your brain explode? I bet it does ;) <Don't ask why the winky face...

I live in London, and I am half Japanese and half English #2Kawaii4U

I go to these things called MCRMY MEET UPS... This is basically where I meet people who like the same bands as me and hang out with them, although it is mainly rotating around MCR ♥

If you are in London then you should come, it's at Jubilee Gardens, or around there, look for the "emo" people. It starts at 12pm bet aim for 1:30pm.

There are some videos on my channel of the meet: http://www.youtube.com/user/xXFadingCenturyXx


THIS IS ME
A FREAKING BEAR
THATS WHY I SAY RAWR
IT ISN'T JUST DINOSAURS THAT SAY RAWR

I support LGBT alot and so many of my friend's are gay, lesbian and bi, I don't know any transgendered people though.

The things that will be on this blog is:

Book Reviews
Movie Reviews
Random Rants
Q&A
Movies
Stories
Opinions
And just general stuff


So follos me on my journey of what is known as life!

No comments:

Post a Comment